Date & Time
Saturday March 28th 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Sand Hollow State Park
Hand’s On Fishing Demonstration
All of the class will be hands on. The mission is to help you learn and do all the basics to start out properly for Bass Fishing. Discussion topics my very depending on what participants want to discuss.
- The Best Softplastic Baits for Starting out Bass Fishing
- The Best Ways to Rig Your Softplastics
- Knots, Weights, & Proper Hooks
- How to Fish With Softplastics
- Setting the Hook
What to Expect
All of class will transpire on the bank. You don’t need a fishing vessel to come and learn. Bring your own equipment, so you can learn how to use it. Afterwards, you can spend some time fishing using the techniques you learn and hopefully catch a few. Should be a fun time.
Things to bring
– Stoke for bass fishing!
– Your fishing gear, rods, reels, baits etc…
Please reach out to me with any questions. Hope to see you there!
There are no reviews yet.